Online ordering powered by Zuppler, Inc., is a feature that is chosen by the restaurant, not Upromise Dining. Not all restaurants have signed up with Zuppler as their online ordering platform. In addition, some restaurants have opted to sign up for online ordering only, meaning that you can only earn cash back rewards by ordering online.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I order online from or dine in at all Upromise Dining restaurants?
- I saw a message saying that I'm leaving the Upromise Dining site and entering the Zuppler-powered online ordering environment. What does that mean?
- How much does it cost to order online, and is there a minimum order amount?
- My order was late/wrong/never arrived/needs to be canceled/was charged incorrectly.
- I received a confirmation email, but the restaurant says they didn’t get my order. What happened?